Phone: +7-983-2807874 Skype: seyferseed email: email@example.com
- A highly-skilled software developer with a 6 year proven track record in commercial and enterprise web software with strong back-end specialization.
- Have experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Have English verbal skills, able to read/understand technical literature,
technical video-courses, can interview or have a meeting with a customer.
05/2015 — 01/2017 Panel100.com (advertising aggregation) /
Mjutools.com (advertising control tools)
Senior PHP Developer, Web development. Work remotely from home.
- Developing projects with ZF2 + Doctrine2 (using services like cache, queues, and background jobs).
- Use DDD methodology and Hexagonal architecture to design app architecture.
- Use MySQL, PostgreSQL, Memcached, Redis, Gearman, RabbitMQ
- Work with Mercurial, deployment with Jenkins and Linux on a server.
- Use vendors from Github. Use VCS Mercurial and Bitbucket.
- Use Basecamp and Slack for collaboration with a team.
05/2012 – 05/2015 RAZLET.RU (Sale of air tickets company)
Started as Middle PHP Developer for 1 year.
Then Senior PHP Developer / Team Lead, Web development. Work in the office.
- Worked with old ticket sale website and back-end system.
- Developed new back-end system with Memcached, multi-threading and other technologies, using patterns, OOP, UML, and Kohana framework.
- Worked in command with 5 developers using Git and Redmine.
- Made refactoring with own and other developers code.
- Worked with others company projects (on-line shop http://donbambino.ru/, now http://alfavit24.ru/, theater tickets shop, etc.) like a developer or like project manager (2-3 programmers subordinate).
- Applied new technologies in working process: git, frameworks, Redmine.
- Provided technical interviews for new employees.
- Developed document system with ZF2, Doctrine2.
- Developed API for some data for general usage inside the company with ZF2 and Apigility.
- Participated in the development of internal accounting system balance with ZF2.
- Supported existed projects, like bug fixes and implementing new functionality.
- Worked with servers configuration, system administration tasks, optimization, scaling.
- Did rewrite of a big project from Kohana to ZF2 with architecture improvements.
11/2011 – 05/2012 OOO RIGHTSIDE (MAXIMA Internet Service Provider)
PHP Developer. Web development (PHP, MySQL).
- Working with company website based on Bitrix CMS.
- Developed Web applications for monitoring debtors.
- Developed a Web list for houses connected to the network.
- Hosting management, server administration (Debian, web server, postfix, FTP, etc).
02/2011 – 11/2011 Device (Computer workshop)
- Computer repair, restoration, installation of operating systems, cleaning from viruses.
Installing and configuring software and enterprise networks. Web development.
Not an official experience, different projects as self-employed and freelance:
- participated in TOM project development as a part-time back-end developer for travelata.ru. (ZF2, Doctrine 2, PostgreSQL, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Event bus, DDD, Port Adapter)
- developing two Telegram bots with back-end on php7 and ZF3 (in progress).
- vivalavoice.com is asmall site to present Vocal School business. Implemented with ZF2, Doctrine 2, bootstrap and jquery, MySQL.
- seyferseed.ru is a web blog, based on WordPress.
- div-portal.ru is a website for Divnogorsk city, currently not maintained.
Co-founder / Project manager / Team-lead
- Currently lead a team including 5 devs in a start-up. Use Skype for communication and Trello for tasks. It’s a e-commerce project which will be build with Java and Spring.
Will have shares as a co-founder.
– OOP, Clear code, Refactoring, Design Patterns, DDD, Hexagonal architecture, Testing. Frameworks or native code.
– Have strong experience with frameworks like Kohana, Zend Framework 2 and Zend Framework 3.
– Can start in two weeks with almost any PHP framework, like Laravel, Symfony, Yii 2, CodeIgniter, etc.
– Can use PHPUnit for testing.
– View and Templates: JSP, JSTL, apache tiles, Thymeleaf
– Other: JNDI
– Spring Framework 4 + and it’s components
– Libraries: log4j, Jackson, JUnit
– Database: JPA hibernate,
– Server tomcat and spring-boot
– Experience with console apps, basic game development with awt and libGDX for Android.
– Experience with native vanilla code and libs like jQuery, Mootools, underscore.js.
– Basics of Angular.js and Node.js (socket.io, MongoDB, express.js), Knockout.
– Can start in two weeks with front-end or preferably server-side JS development.
HTML + CSS:
– medium experience with HTML 5, CSS 3, bootstrap 3,
– some experience with LESS and SASS.
Databases (RDBMS & NoSQL):
– MySQL, Percona, MariaDB,
– Engines: MyISAM, InnoDB,
– optimization with MySQL tuner, percona-toolkit, sysbench, replication, MySQL-proxy.
– configuring, some experience in usage, know how to write big and complex queries using built-in functionality for CQRS.
– json, indexes, functions, upsert
– have experience in commercial usage
– configuring, some experience with Doctrine and other ODM.
Other languages basics:
(able to write some code, read and understand)
– Languages basics: C++, C#, ASP.NET, Python, Ruby, Bash, Assembler, Prolog
Tools, approaches and different experience:
– ORM: active record (some frameworks native ORMs) and data mapping (Doctrine2), ODM (libs like Mandango, Doctrine2).
– Technologies like XML, SOAP, JSON, AJAX, CURL, SNMP, Cache, Multi-threading (forks, libs), ORM, ODM, REST, RPC, Event bus, Queue, Search engines (Lucene, Sphinx).
– Worked as a webmaster with CMS InstantCMS, Joomla, LiveStreet. Write some code for WordPress, Bitrix.
– IDE: PhpStorm, WebStorm, NetBeans, IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, VisualParadigm for UML.
– Version Control: Git (extensions, Github, Bitbucket), Mercurial.
– CI: Jenkins, Apigility with ZF, Composer (installers, packagist, Satis).
– Cache: APC, Memcached, Redis.
– Services: Gearman, Supervisor, RabbitMQ.
– Team collaborations: Redmine, Basecamp, Trello, Skype, Slack.
– Operating systems: Linux (Debian, Ubuntu): administration, shell scripts.
Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10) and Android – advanced user.
– System Administration: Hosting administration on Debian, Ubuntu with Apache2, Nginx, PHP-FPM, using bash scripts.
– Some experience with Docker and Vagrant.
– and also can install and configure all the tools and services required for deploy and work process.
2005 – 2010 I.I. Mechnikov National Odessa University, Ukraine
Bachelor and Specialist diploma in Computer science.
Specialist of computer systems and networks.
Russian is a native language, fluent.
Ukrainian is advanced.
English – reading, writing, listening, conversational (intermediate).
I’m always learn something new, read some technical books or watch video courses.
And read a lot of documentations and manuals for work.
You can see some list of completed courses and read books at by blog
(it’s written in Russian, so please use a translator):
1. Contributed to framework modules (Kohana, ZF2). Maintain some of them.
2. Contributed to other PHP, JS and etc. libs and documentation.
3. I always report bugs, create issues for libs and software which I’m using to make them better.
On GitHub since 2012, Oleg Abrazhaev is a developer based in Krasnoyarsk with 49 public repositories.